Just bought a 2011 ranger. it did not come with AC. It has a 4.0l engine. I am going to install the AC myself. What I need to know is where the clutch and Compressor pressure electrical connectors are. I fond the accumulator pressure connector . Please help.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:27 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:44 PM
Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:06 PM
Yes the low pressure switch is there all the fuses and breakers are there as well. Do they sell a kit
Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:05 PM
Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:24 PM
The only connector is the low pressure. I'll figure it out Thanks for your help
Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:39 PM