A Week with new the Expedition

The biggest complaint I have for my Focus is the cup holders!

Seriously! If you put a styrofoam cup in them it will destroy it and leak coffee all over the inside of your vehicle. (I love my Dunkin Donuts). The little nubs grab it way too tight.

I had to put a plastic cup inside the cupholder and then put my coffee cup inside the new makeshift cupholder so it would not get destroyed.

It is a common complaint for the Focus at least: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/mk3-focus/318699-cup-holders.html

First World Problem, I know.

Tell me about it. I HATED the cup holders in my Focus. Whoever thought making the grips rubber instead of spring loaded plastic like EVERY OTHER FORD VEHICLE should have been immediately fired for such a stupid decision.

I did that in my ranger the other day. I har picked up some sharp pieces of broken plastic off the garage floor one day and just dropped them in the cupholder since I was in a hurry. Fast forward a few weeks and I had just stopped at a gas station for coffee on the way to work that morning. I set the coffee down in the cupholder and the sharp plastic pieces which were still sitting there punctured the styrofoam coffee cup and drained the whole 16 ounces before I could figure out what was going on.