Custom Search

2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New to Lincoln Aviator, New to this group of Forums

repair mods transmission audio upgrade sync mpg new member

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Scoville619

Scoville619

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 11-May 18
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2003 Aviator

Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:32 AM

Hello all, SCoville 619 from San Diego here.  New member, and I am looking for a tech savvy forum on the 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviators.  I have owned a 96 Thunderbird that was an impound magnet, but faaaaast,  a 95 Mercury Cougar Xr7, with the most unusual plenum I had yet seen, and practically every...single... motor related issue found with the 4.6, EXCEPT the cracking of the plastic plenum as mine was cast aluminum. an 05 Montego, with a real bad pressure valve in the steering rack and my new purchase, a 2003 Aviator with the 4V 4.6L modular!...an auction purchase with 205k miles.   ( during the inspection, I didn't press the info button on center console to switch from trip to mileage, thinking it a steal with the 166k miles listed).  she has some problems and I am hoping to find solutions here.

Please, if you can point me to threads regarding overdrive cutoff not responding, ( od off /buster light lit constantly on the dash), the old gear selector wont move with foot on brake, sereto schematics, and upgrading to SYNC from an 2003 model, tune up on a 4V, um... best suggestion for front suspension parts and bushings, and... what's up with the DVD?

Thank you!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Custom Search

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: repair, mods, transmission, audio, upgrade, sync, mpg, new member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·