Rough ramp up for Ram

silvrsvt

Ram sort of ruined the looks of the previous model and now they are left only with the reputation of the Hemi which has the same mpg as the previous gen. Everything else is a new gimmick like mild hybrids that truck buyers don’t want, or a known negative like the legendary unreliability of Chrysler and Fiat products.

Edited by Bryan1

• 3 weeks later...

I am not in love with the new RAM but it is much better looking than the GM twins. The interior of the ram looks much better than the twins also. I think GM might struggle against the new RAM. I try to hold off judgement until i see a vehicle in the real world... just saw an M plate chevy on the way to work yesterday and it didn't help... the front and rear are just horrible.

• Like 1

Beware, the Ranger launch is probably going to be just as big of a clusterf**k

It's scary that Ford NA could take an established global vehicle and F^^K the dog,

I sense that it's a case of factionalization rearing its ugly head, we're already hearing,

"It's not what we wanted or asked for and now we won't support it in order to get change."

I hope for the best with Ranger but we all know how bad Ford NA is with vehicle launches....

Edited by jpd80
  • Like 1