Custom Search

2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Can't get them

union built

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Rich B.

Rich B.

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 18-October 17
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Boss 302 and '16 Buick LaCrosse

Posted 23 April 2018 - 06:01 AM

No disrespect intended for former posting by changing but have question that goes way back on Boss 302 Forum and no other place to post that I can see.

May be silly but it seems the "Union Made" decals placed on Mustang driver side rear quarter windows is very rare and impossible to obtain. Several have attempted to replace or reposition and they are a one time application. Most people simply remove period but the majority that I'm aware of want to retain and /or display them.

Perhaps different versions exist and any info I could relate would be priceless. Many think it's great that our cars are in Union hands from start to finish and like to flaunt it. Get the hint that those working at Flatrock and elsewhere are kinda down in the dumps somewhat. You couldn't imagine being tied up with the government for 38 years....... No more!

Any info would be highly regarded- Rich

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   fuzzymoomoo

fuzzymoomoo

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,625 posts
  • Joined 18-February 14
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2008 Focus, 2015 Focus

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:00 AM

Company morale as far as the plants are concerned is rather low right now. Engineering and designing not so much. Probably because theyre actually kept in the loop as to whats going on.

I dont know why theyre so stingy with the plant stickers, youre not the first person to ask for them here.
  • Rich B. likes this
Officially a disgruntled Ford Employee

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·