Ordered 2018 Mustang GT PREM unscheduled-clean

ALLSTOCK

Hi there,
I have an order for a PP2 gt premium. Order was put in 3/28/18 (about 3 weeks ago)

I've been checking cotus and chatting with ford performance over the past few weeks and have been stuck with the unscheduled-clean order status.

Should I be worried that my order may get cancelled or never scheduled??

My sales guy seems very confident that its just 'going to take a while'.

Thanks!

• Like 1

So there are still 2018MY mustang orders waiting to be scheduled?

Any idea when one would expect these 2018 orders to be completely finished scheduling?

Additionally, is it typical to have an order this late into April still be unscheduled-clean?

I was reading that 2018MY orders were due to finish scheduling sometime early April..

Thanks so much!

hmm...so if 18MY orders already completed scheduling, any ideas why mine is still sitting as unscheduled-clean?

Furthermore, should i be worried that I wont be getting a schedule date for my order?

I can provide order number and dealer code if that would help?

Im not sure what the rules are about posting those, but I private messaged fuzzy my details =)

It means yours will be converted to a 2019 order - probably this week as noted above. Scheduling will then depend on your order priority and your dealer's allocation.

Ford does not convert retail orders that were not scheduled before balance out. The Dealer will have to re-order the vehicle as a 2019MY.

• Like 2