Caltec - ResistAll

I'm looking at the 2018 Black Label w/ the white (chalet) interior. Anyone have experience with these products (interior and exterior protection)? My local dealership recommended - figured I'd put it out to the masses for comment. What price is to be expected for either interior or exterior application?

http://www.ctpc.com/products/resistall-ng/

Anything else you're willing to share is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I have the cappuccino color and Ive had a couple issues with staining, usually when my wife wears her crazy color yoga pants or whatever and the elbow rest for the driver. That being said, the elbow rest cleans up no problem, the yoga pants are a little more stubborn. I had a treatment done when I got the exterior ceramic coated but Im not sure how much that aides with the cleaning. The Yatch then is beautiful and it would be worth it to me even if I had to do a little cleaning now and again.

Thanks a bunch for the response boredinbirmingham. Of the interior options on the BL the only one i'm a fan of is the chalet. I think the others are sharp but not my style .... Yacht is beautiful but looks a bit too blue and with less contrast in areas.

Thanks again .... may roll the dice and see what happens.

Thanks a bunch for the response boredinbirmingham. Of the interior options on the BL the only one i'm a fan of is the chalet. I think the others are sharp but not my style .... Yacht is beautiful but looks a bit too blue and with less contrast in areas.

Thanks again .... may roll the dice and see what happens.

Agreed, the Chalet is the best of the bunch and if it were available on my Reserve Id have it.