Mustang-World's Best Selling Sports Coupe

wow...for that money if I was a buyer Id most likely get a GT350....LOVE that car

Deanh, we're getting the Bullitt in Australia later this year but.......

What the really hard core performance guys want is that engine tune, PP2 suspension and tires in 10 AT and 6MT.

Cobra Jet would have been a perfect name for that model between Premium GT and GT350 (we'll never get here)

would be ideal to feed a hungry niche...

Edited by jpd80

ice -scapades.....with us that would be a red flag ...potential export...but if he pays taxes and licence then god bless him.

The customer is legit... Owns a real estate company that "Flips" property and owns 6-8 different sports cars including (2) Corvettes including a Z06. I've attached a photo of his "Pre-Trade" 2017 Camaro 2SS 50th Anniversary Edition with only 973 miles that's being traded in for the Shelby GT350 that will arrive in a couple of weeks.

post-7588-0-87811500-1524524144_thumb.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
typo
  • Like 1

What the really hard core performance guys want is that engine tune, PP2 suspension and tires in 10 AT and 6MT.

Cobra Jet would have been a perfect name for that model between Premium GT and GT350 (we'll never get here)

Mach 1 Mustang....not some electric CUV.

Did Ford AUS ever offer a reason why no RHD GT350?

I guess same reason why you are not deserving of Fusion Sport?

And for the life of me I still can't fathom why Edge is still not on sale there... RHD is not new and the Oakville plant is not exactly bursting at the seams busy.

Did Ford AUS ever offer a reason why no RHD GT350?

I guess same reason why you are not deserving of Fusion Sport?

And for the life of me I still can't fathom why Edge is still not on sale there... RHD is not new and the Oakville plant is not exactly bursting at the seams busy.

FoA is averse to risk with GT350, and like the TTV6 Fusion that was available to them, passed on it

fearing that buyers wouldn't accept it after the I-6T and V8 Falcons.

FoA chose to wait until the update of Edge that gives the 8-speed auto in preference to having less than 12 months

with the current model before everything changes. Again, FOA CEO passed on TTV6 and opted for all 2.0 diesel line up.

ANZAC DAY - 25-4-1915 Australian and New Zealand diggers - Brothers in arms...

Edited by jpd80