Just recently purchased this truck and I am only getting 12-14 MPG. Is there something I can do to increase the MPG
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
MPG 2015 F250 SD with 3.31 gears
Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:47 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:15 AM
Is it gas or diesel? A programmer may be a good option for a simple fix. 2nd option is a gear change. Alloy USA has a nice chart to give you gear ratio to tire size options. best MPG, Best Overall, Best Power(worst MPG). Hope this might help you out some.