2019 Order Dates?

Sorry for bugging you again fuzzymoomoo, but can you check 5LMJJ3TTXJEL12316 one more time? The reason I'm checking is that whether it arrives at the dealer or not by Memorial Day will affect our travel plans that weekend. If it will be at the dealer by then, we'll need to travel to the city where the dealer is (far from here), otherwise we'll head to the beach or something that weekend!

Sorry for bugging you again fuzzymoomoo, but can you check 5LMJJ3TTXJEL12316 one more time? The reason I'm checking is that whether it arrives at the dealer or not by Memorial Day will affect our travel plans that weekend. If it will be at the dealer by then, we'll need to travel to the city where the dealer is (far from here), otherwise we'll head to the beach or something that weekend!

In Transit Arrived at Junction Point (Csx Transportation ) Roselake, IL

ETA May 15-21

Fuzzy, first time poster and first time Lincoln owner. Can you by chance check if there is a status update for VIN 5LMJJ2LT5JEL15599 ? Order was placed April 24th and we got the vin 3 days later but no new updates yet from the dealer on build/delivery dates.

Thanks!

Fuzzy, first time poster and first time Lincoln owner. Can you by chance check if there is a status update for VIN 5LMJJ2LT5JEL15599 ? Order was placed April 24th and we got the vin 3 days later but no new updates yet from the dealer on build/delivery dates.

Thanks!

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jun-25-2018 )

That might change depending on how the situation with the supplier fire plays out.

Hi ozy, would mind telling me when your order was placed? I have an order in & am trying to guess (I know, that's crazy) when it might arrive. Thanks.

Hi ozy, would mind telling me when your order was placed? I have an order in & am trying to guess (I know, that's crazy) when it might arrive. Thanks.

I think my order was placed roughly March 8-10 or so. Apparently how long it takes can depend a lot on the dealership though -- if you have one with a big allocation (I picked one which did), you can get it more quickly than if you pick a smaller dealership.

Anyway, for me, it looks like it will be roughly 2.5 months from order date to delivery.

Edited by ozymandias

Navigators have been taking about 12-14 weeks from order to delivery lately. They are having a very hard time keeping up with demand.

Navigators have been taking about 12-14 weeks from order to delivery lately. They are having a very hard time keeping up with demand.

This validates my decision to buy and ship across the country.

...it's easy to see why there is so much demand. We didn't just buy the Navigator over the Escalade. We bought it over every luxury SUV, including MB GLS, RR, and Audi Q7. (see my blog post about why)

I had some trepidation about moving into the "super huge" SUV category, but now that I'm rollin' around in the Navigator, I have a new kind of wisdom.

There are no bonus points awarded for taking up less space on the road. Might as well go big.

Edited by Dave_SF
  • Like 1

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jun-18-2018 )

ETA July 7-13

Fuzzy, Does the build schedule ever change? I.e. My vin is still pending for June 18th and not tomorrow ;-) ? VIN: 5LMJJ2LT9JEL14200

Edited by iumbastu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fuzzy, you tried, unsuccessfully to find my order status a few weeks ago, in another thread. For some reason the dealer resubmitted the order with a different number.

I now have a VIN: 5LMJJ2LT0JEL16711. Could you try again to get the current status of this order.

Thankyou,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...