2018 F-250 Lariat on order - COTUS?

itedder1

How accurate is COTUS? I have rec'd my VIN: 1FT7W2B69JEC35902 and COTUS indicates a delivery date of 04/23, but I cannot seem to pull up the window sticker. Thanks in advance!

Normally you can't rely on COTUS at all but surprisingly it's right this time

Scheduled to Day (2018-04-06)

ETA 4/17-4/23

• 2 weeks later...

COTUS is now saying the truck has already been built and shipped. Can you advise if this is still correct? 1FT7W2B69JEC35902

Thanks in advance!

Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 069A15691 (Jack Cooper Transport )

Looks like it hasn't left the plant yet but it is loaded. ETA April 14-19

It was built Yesterday.

Good luck, FastTaurus. COTUS has actually been all over the place the last few days. ETA went from 04/23 > 04/19 > 04/18 > 04/21... Looking forward to delivery either way! First new truck in about 14 years!

Bumped back to ETA 04/23 this morning.

My first new truck since 2002, and it was a Demo unit so I'm counting this one as my first new truck ever.

Interesting how your ETA is right back to where it started, but hasn't changed much since the beginning so that's a good sign I'd think. Can't wait to see pictures when you get yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy, moving back to the US next month and have some tight-ish timings on when my truck is to be delivered to the dealer in TX and when I need to report to my next post on the east coast. Any way you could check out the current estimated build date on 1FT7W2B64JEC89964 please?

Howdy, moving back to the US next month and have some tight-ish timings on when my truck is to be delivered to the dealer in TX and when I need to report to my next post on the east coast. Any way you could check out the current estimated build date on 1FT7W2B64JEC89964 please?

Scheduled to Day (2018-05-31)

ETA Jun 13-18

• 4 weeks later...

Just looked at COTUS for my 2018 F250 Lariat.

History is: Ordered 3/23, VIN 3/27, Estimated by dealer to build week of 5/14, COTUS Estimated delivery 6/8, bumped to 6/14, bumped again to 6/28 after Fire, now bumped again this morning to 7/7 (Saturday) In Order Processing the entire time.

My VIN is: 1FT7W2B62JEC74587 Sure would like someone who can look at it and give me the real deal.......

Can't seem to get info out of my dealer. Order acknowledgement showed Priority 10, now 17.

Just looked at COTUS for my 2018 F250 Lariat.

History is: Ordered 3/23, VIN 3/27, Estimated by dealer to build week of 5/14, COTUS Estimated delivery 6/8, bumped to 6/14, bumped again to 6/28 after Fire, now bumped again this morning to 7/7 (Saturday) In Order Processing the entire time.

My VIN is: 1FT7W2B62JEC74587 Sure would like someone who can look at it and give me the real deal.......

Can't seem to get info out of my dealer. Order acknowledgement showed Priority 10, now 17.

Sorry for delay

Scheduled to Day (2018-06-07)

ETA June 27-`July 3

Hello All,

would it be possible to track my VIN# ? 1FM5K8HT7JGB73953

2018 Explorer - Platinum... It started as a dealer stock order, then I put my name on it. The dealer can only tell me if is due within the next few weeks . .

The dealer can tell you everything the people on the forum tell us. They all have access to the same tracking system.