Lincoln Aviator Will Be Joined By A Second New SUV

The only thing we all know is that we all know nothing. We're just speculating right now. And ain't it fun!! :)

I read this with a bunch of other tabs/topics open and thought this reply was in the Uber driver kills bicyclist topic and I was trying to figure out why you thought this was fun!

• Like 1

All this proves is that it is possible for the Baby Bronco to be built on T6 if they do choose.

but at the same time, if they make the Baby Bronco a 4 door, it will be virtually the same size as the "real" Bronco.

I'm leaning towards a capable Unibody product with it.

by that logic the EcoSport should be the same size as an Escape....

Not really-you can only make a product so small before you eat up all the interior space on it. I don't see why it would make any sense to make a smaller Bronco on the same platform as the regular Bronco, unless the Bronco itself is going to be the size of an Explorer or Expedition.

• Like 2

Not really-you can only make a product so small before you eat up all the interior space on it. I don't see why it would make any sense to make a smaller Bronco on the same platform as the regular Bronco, unless the Bronco itself is going to be the size of an Explorer or Expedition.

Yeah, I don’t see how they can keep it on T6 if it’s really smaller. So it sounds like more of a Jeep Cherokee type vehicle.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just saw an article on Facebook from car and driver and what irritates me is the top sentence is Lincoln tries again with a Ford Explorer based suv. 

I don’t see headlines about Lexus being a Toyota based suv or Cadillac being a Chevrolet based suv, or even Audi being a VW based suv. This is the crap that causes good products to be labeled as bad. 

• Like 8

On 12/12/2018 at 2:45 PM, fordtech1 said:

I just saw an article on Facebook from car and driver and what irritates me is the top sentence is Lincoln tries again with a Ford Explorer based suv. 

I don’t see headlines about Lexus being a Toyota based suv or Cadillac being a Chevrolet based suv, or even Audi being a VW based suv. This is the crap that causes good products to be labeled as bad. 

Agreed, there is a double standard. 

• 1 month later...