Production Escala coming?.

Fgts

Problem: Our cars arent selling!

Solution: Lets add more cars!

Both Cadillac and Lincoln are missing out on the seven seat CUV.

I do like that they are finally going to a revolutionary step from Art and Science rather than evolutionary.

At least we know Lincoln will be addressing that problem with the Aviator in 12-18 months. Havent heard anything from Cadillac regarding that yet.

Someone over at GMI has said he's seen it (part of a focus group), and said that an XC90 is a good comparison size wise.

The XT6 is a direct result of the on again / off again Cadillac Lambda program. Those inside are quite positive of its position in the marketplace... it will sell like crazy.

I always found it strange that GM thought it was ok to make 3 versions of Lambda for Chevy, gmc and buick but not make a Caddy version.

And originally there wasnt a Chevy version! Traverse came late to the party.

Don't forget the Saturn Outlook!

I always liked the Outlook the best of the Lambdas. Funny how it was reborn as the Acadia refresh.

I always found it strange that GM thought it was ok to make 3 versions of Lambda for Chevy, gmc and buick but not make a Caddy version.

The Caddy Lambda project was the first to be cancelled and restarted each time the brand's vision was "reshaped". At one point a debut was scheduled and cancelled... it was that close to happening.

• Like 1