Convertible Top - Plastic parts are not secured

SDCALSPCL

I have a 2017 Eco Convertible. This is my first convertible, and my question concerns a part in the trunk. I am attaching a photo of the part in question, There is one on the left and right side, They have guide pins, and screw holes, but no screws. When the top is up, they are pulled tight by the attached webbing material, which goes into the car and is sewn to the bottom of the cloth top. When the top is down, the webbing material is loose and the plastic pieces become unclipped and fall down.

My question, since the parts and the sheet metal have matching holes, should these be screwed in? Several people on another forum have noted the same issue. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you in advance for commenting.

post-26952-0-12649000-1520373543_thumb.jpg

I haven't taken it in yet. We are in winter :) The dealer is 40 miles away. Since a few people saw my post on the other forum, and had the same issue, I thought I would check on here before going to the dealer. If there was an answer, I would let them know.