2019 Edge Titanium Elite

I love the auto high beams in my Super Duty. They work nearly flawlessly. And if I'm not getting flashed sitting up higher than everyone else with my bright-ass LEDs (that are horrible according to IIHS or somebody), then they must be working well.

Agreed. When I drive my Dads 2012 F150 with standard halogens, I feel like Im driving around with a flashlight held out the window. The LEDs are just so much better.

• Like 2

I think its nice, but doesnt this start to encroach on the mkx? Or will the nautilus move further up and farther away from its ford cousin?

I would think someone shopping the lower end of MKX would consider this, especially if price is near the top of their priorities. With the painted sides on the Edge, many will like that look over the MKX. Just looks more premium to me and less expensive.

• Like 1

I think akirby is drunk. He was replying to you, but silversvt is the one with the replaced windshield. All this stress about Lincoln threads in the Ford forum must be getting to him and driving him to drink...

I assumed it was the macular degeneration that also caused him to used his high beams a lot. ;)

I turned it back on on my Edge. Will see how long that lasts.