Production Numbers

slumlord

January Production, Kentucky Truck Plant

Ford F series Super Duty .............................29,672 (29,924)

Ford Expedition ..............................................6,816 (6,355)

Lincoln Navigator ...........................................1,816 (854)

Kentucky Truck (Louisville) (T) .....................38,304 (37,133)

• Like 2

January Production, Kentucky Truck Plant

Ford F series Super Duty .............................29,672 (29,924)

Ford Expedition ..............................................6,816 (6,355)

Lincoln Navigator ...........................................1,816 (854)

Kentucky Truck (Louisville) (T) .....................38,304 (37,133)

What are the two numbers? One actual and predicted, the previous month, or something else?

Those numbers are interesting...I have yet to see a Navigator in the wild...just on the lot.

Fuzzymoomoo....any shipping infö on 5LMJJ2LT5JEL06823

Thanks...patiently waiting in Chicago!

Have seen 4 in the wild...interestingly all different colors. I foresee them being like the GL when it was redesigned in 2014. There werent many at first, now they are all over the place!!

I havent heard a single negative thing or review about the new Navi. All reviews are claiming it will slay the Escalade and other luxury SUVs.

Edited by Doctorg23

Hi Fuzzymoomoo!

We have an order number of 7027 and dealer L45350.

Dealer told me he got a build date of April 9. Would you mind confirming that?

Also, based on everyones experience what would the delivery date likely be if the build date is April 9?

Thank you!!

Edited by Doctorg23

Hi Fuzzymoomoo!

Also, based on everyones experience what would the delivery date likely be if the build date is April 9?

Thank you!!

Since it came from your dealer, there's not much reason to doubt it, but since you asked

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Apr-09-2018 )

Should be getting it by the first or second week of May

• Like 1

Since it came from your dealer, there's not much reason to doubt it, but since you asked

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Apr-09-2018 )

Should be getting it by the first or second week of May

Not doubting...just confirming. :-)

Thank you!

Ugh. ~1 month after build before delivery...we’ll be holding our breath! Thanks again!!

Hi Fuzzymoomoo!

Thank you!!

Mine was built December 22 and we took delivery Jan 6. We live in Georgia so not too far for delivery distance.

My Navigator 5LMJJ3TT8JEL05185 was built on January 23rd. The Concierge has said it is in Quality Check. Of course no one can give me any other information on a ship date. That is 5 weeks in Quality Check. Is there any other information available?

My Navigator 5LMJJ3TT8JEL05185 was built on January 23rd. The Concierge has said it is in Quality Check. Of course no one can give me any other information on a ship date. That is 5 weeks in Quality Check. Is there any other information available?

Thats awful. Mine was built on 2/22 and if I have to wait 5 weeks I will be very surprised and disappointed? I wonder if there was an issue with the trucks produced during your time frame that would necessitate extra quality checks and possible modifications.

Scheduled to Day (2018-02-25)

Hi Fuzzy,

Can you give me a production status update now that my build date has passed? Hopefully its built and moving in my directions. thx, much appreciated....!

VIN: 5LMJJ2LT7JEL07245

Dealer Code: L57124

Order: N102

Something is up. Shipping company has it but there's no listed ETA. Have your dealer get in contact with the zone manager and find out what's up

Hi Fuzzy,

Can you give me a production status update now that my build date has passed? Hopefully its built and moving in my directions. thx, much appreciated....!

VIN: 5LMJJ2LT7JEL07245

Dealer Code: L57124

Order: N102

FYI, only need the VIN from here on out :)

Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Garrett, IN

ETA March 17-23

What are the wait times for orders placed now? I was waiting for one that was on it's way to a local lot but it sold before I got there.

Thanks.

8-12 weeks and that is only if the dealer has some left in allotment. They are allotted a certain number of cars they can order.

Fuzzymoomoo, could you please give me a status update on my black label VIN 5LMJJ2TT9JEL06694. It was ordered November 21st, was scheduled to be built 2/12. I live in Kentucky....killing me having to wait 3 weeks already just a 100 miles from the factory haha.

Obviously I'm brand new to the forum. Looks like a great place for information. Thanks!!!!