Was updating my profile for my new Navigator but I don't see a check box for it in my control panel. Is it missing?
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
Navigator not an option in profiles?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:31 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:48 PM
You’re correct it’s missing but you can type it into Current Vehicle which you already did.
2018 F150 Supercab XLT Sport (Magnetic) - 3.5LEB
2016 Lincoln MKX Reserve (Luxe/Cappucino)