Custom Search

2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mustang Wheel Options expanded

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cobra9498

cobra9498

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 11-January 16
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • Current Vehicle:'17 Acura RDX; '16 Acura RDX; '18 GT Prem (on order)

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:06 PM

Ford announced for 2018 all the many new wheel designs.  Some are actually "older model" that have different finishes.  But, my issue is that some

wheels are not available with all models of Mustangs.  For example:  The optional 19" wheel IF you buy or order a GT with the Perf. Pack.  GREAT

looking wheel that many are starting to notice. 

I feel that this wheel should be a stand alone option when ordering your Mustang...as I have.  I have ordered a GT Prem, 401A, with 10 speed Auto.

My 10th Mustang.  I would love to have those wheels and would have ordered them...IF they were available.  YES, they can be ordered from the Parts

Dept...BUT, have you seen the MSRP pricing for those wheels???  Way over $4,000! 

Ford, please make wheels a stand alone option so that more of us can enjoy the new wheels that you brag about, but, are not available to all of just

because we don't want or need, in my case, the Performance Package. This wheel will fit my Mustang version, and probably some EcoBoost models too. 

Thank you!

• ice-capades, 2b2 and brucelinc like this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 ONLINE   brucelinc

brucelinc

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 456 posts
  • Joined 24-October 08

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:41 AM

I agree 100%.   Another thing that bothers me is that you have more interior color options available if you DON"T get the interior upgrade package.   I would love the saddle or maybe ceramic interior but those colors are not available with the 401A package.  

• cobra9498 likes this

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·