2017 F250 or 2017 F350?

My wife and I are looking for a new truck for RV'ing. I would like the F350 for the increased payload. Yet I've heard the F350 has a much larger turning radius. This doesn't bother me because I drove big trucks in Iraq. I'm actually a Blackhawk crew chief, but I've heard the F350 is more capable of towing greater weights. We are thinking around 28,000 with a SRW on a 5th wheel setup. Is this doable? I'm looking to buy in the next two weeks. Can someone give me good advice on the differences between the F250 srw AND THE f350 srw PLEASE? i'LL BE TRADING IN A 2015 eXPLORER sPORT WITH 42,000 and in great shape.

Edited by VTXFRANK@GMAIL.COM

My wife and I are looking for a new truck for RV'ing. I would like the F350 for the increased payload. Yet I've heard the F350 has a much larger turning radius. This doesn't bother me because I drove big trucks in Iraq. I'm actually a Blackhawk crew chief, but I've heard the F350 is more capable of towing greater weights. We are thinking around 28,000 with a SRW on a 5th wheel setup. Is this doable? I'm looking to buy in the next two weeks. Can someone give me good advice on the differences between the F250 srw AND THE f350 srw PLEASE? i'LL BE TRADING IN A 2015 eXPLORER sPORT WITH 42,000 and in great shape.

• 2 months later...