Custom Search

2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2019 Lincoln MKZ Production Information

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   2b2

2b2

Mercury C557 wannabee

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,117 posts
  • Joined 21-August 04
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:econobox

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:08 PM

what we NEED is someone [posing as a tourist?] in Hermosillo, to take some spy-pix

so we can see what badge is on the cars

:detective:

Edited by 2b2, 03 June 2018 - 01:10 PM.

It’s not a journey. Every journey ends, but we go on. The world turns and we turn with it. Plans disappear. Dreams take over. Yet wherever I go, there you are. My luck, my fate, my fortune. MERCURY. It's inevitable.
Posted Image

MMXX

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   ice-capades

ice-capades

Ford Dealer Advertising & Inventory Manager

• 2,635 posts
  • Joined 25-July 01
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2018 Mustang EcoBoost Fastback

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:22 PM

The 2019 Lincoln MKZ Order Guide is now available in the Order Guide Section!

• 2b2 and knarf like this

#23 OFFLINE   bbf2530

bbf2530

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 1,593 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:12 AM

Hi ice-capades. Thank you!

#24 OFFLINE   knarf

knarf

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 27-May 10

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:00 AM

It appears the MKZ is not getting the 360 view like the '19 Fusion, disappointing . No Drivers pkg for '19 either, don't know if dynamic torque vectoring is standard with the 3.0 or just dropped for good.

#25 OFFLINE   dlghtjr90

dlghtjr90

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 15-June 17
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:-

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:05 PM

@knarf

MKZ is getting the 360 view, or the 360 Co-Pilot Protect which includes BLIS, LKAS, and rain-sensing wipers.

In fact, the adaptive cruise control is also standard in MKZ while it is optional in the Fusion as you have to get 360 Co-Pilot Assist.

I see in Page 8 that selecting the 3.0L AWD will also come with torque vectoring and sport-tuned suspension which is what the Driver package was.

Edited by dlghtjr90, 08 June 2018 - 12:15 PM.

• 2b2 likes this

#26 OFFLINE   knarf

knarf

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 27-May 10

Posted 08 June 2018 - 02:22 PM

@knarf

MKZ is getting the 360 view, or the 360 Co-Pilot Protect which includes BLIS, LKAS, and rain-sensing wipers.

In fact, the adaptive cruise control is also standard in MKZ while it is optional in the Fusion as you have to get 360 Co-Pilot Assist.

I see in Page 8 that selecting the 3.0L AWD will also come with torque vectoring and sport-tuned suspension which is what the Driver package was.

Thanks, I missed the small print on torque vectoring and was looking for actual 360 co-pilot listing, now I can go haggle with my dealer

#27 OFFLINE   FunktasticLucky

FunktasticLucky

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 31-March 12
  • Current Vehicle:1996 Ford Bronco EB

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:19 AM

@knarf

I see that the AWD 3.0 on the R2 comes with Dynamic Torque Vectoring rear differential.  But where are you seeing the Co-Pilot on here?  I'm pretty sure the Continental is the one that has the 360 camera.  It would be nice for the MKZ though.

#28 OFFLINE   fuzzymoomoo

fuzzymoomoo

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,967 posts
  • Joined 18-February 14
  • Current Vehicle:2008 Focus, 2018 Fusion

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:29 AM

I see that the AWD 3.0 on the R2 comes with Dynamic Torque Vectoring rear differential.  But where are you seeing the Co-Pilot on here?  I'm pretty sure the Continental is the one that has the 360 camera.  It would be nice for the MKZ though.

Co-pilot is standard for all Ford and Lincoln models starting for model year 2019.
Officially a disgruntled Ford Employee

#29 OFFLINE   FunktasticLucky

FunktasticLucky

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 31-March 12
  • Current Vehicle:1996 Ford Bronco EB

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:39 AM

Co-pilot is standard for all Ford and Lincoln models starting for model year 2019.

Well I wonder how hard it will be to swap the mirrors from a 2019 to a 2018 and wire things up and program the APM.

#30 OFFLINE   Assimilator

Assimilator

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 322 posts
  • Joined 05-March 18
  • Current Vehicle:2018 Lincoln MKX, 2018 F-150 SuperCrew, 2018 Ford Escape Titanium

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:08 AM

The Co-Pilot360 branding is confusing obviously, some think it's the 360 Camera.

But CP360 is here to address regulatory and competitive pressures.  Ford has been criticized for trailing the industry with standard automated safety features so now they are making a comprehensive suite of safety tech standard on all vehicles to cover both the new regulations and get ahead of their competition with standard features like standard BLIS and Cross-Traffic (at least until they do the same thing in a year or two).  I couldn't be happier, Safety is top priority for me and Ford has been trailing in this area for far too long so I'm glad to see them addressing this.  We just need to see improvements on crash worthiness scores which should hopefully be solved with all the new models.  Hopefully we'll see Ford make this a consistent focus.

Edited by Assimilator, 10 June 2018 - 11:11 AM.

• 2b2 likes this

#31 OFFLINE   dlghtjr90

dlghtjr90

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 15-June 17
  • Current Vehicle:-

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:31 AM

Omitting the Adaptive Cruise Control as part of the Co-Pilot 360 Protect on the Fusion is bit odd as there is already the radar for pedestrian detection.

However, this is most likely due to the fact that Toyota's adaptive cruise control on Camry LE/SE is only good for 32mph and above and only when you step up to XLE it is for full speed range.

Adding Co-Pilot 360 Assist will add the adaptive cruise control, and the MKZ will have this as standard, so at least this is all on par with the competition.

• 2b2 likes this

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·