having intermittent issues with starting my vehicle. go thru the motions hit button and alert say to apply brake to start. but of coarse the car still doesn't start. even tho it doesn't start you can still take the vehicle out of park. has anyone else had this issue?
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:17 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:28 PM
I know someone that had an issue like that with an older Taurus. I believe they replaced something at the brake pedal.In her case, it wouldn't come out of park at all. The dealer had to send someone to get it out of park so they could tow it.