Custom Search

Coming Up Next:
Lincoln Aviator

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

'Inappropriate Sexual Behavior'

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Uaw_for_what

Uaw_for_what

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 07-July 15
  • Region:Central America
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

Ford better take heed.🤔🤔🤔

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 ONLINE   chicagosvoice

chicagosvoice

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Joined 30-March 06

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:35 PM

According to CAP the only people who cant be harassed are white males
  • Decker likes this

#3 OFFLINE   theoldwizard

theoldwizard

Retired

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,217 posts
  • Joined 06-February 03
  • Current Vehicle:'98 E150

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:16 AM

About 15 years ago a VP in Engineering was "allowed" to take an early retirement after allegations of sexual harassment were proven.  The whole process took about 1 or 2 days.

#4 OFFLINE   Decker

Decker

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 05-September 11
  • Current Vehicle:Fucus

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:39 AM

I believe you can go one step further in your statement, chicagovoice, that step forward is where you`ll find "older white males".

Not only are the members of this CAP minority (older white males) unable to lodge any harassment charges with any true movement of the charges but, even with proof and witness they are not taken seriously enough for Ford to look into their claims. Yes, an older white male can complain and even file charges that get put somewhere in the deep caverns of LRO but, from everyone in LRO and some union rep`s it`s looked at as "really... look at you, you are an older white male, you are the problem". We are labeled with all the wrong doing that has ever gone on here at CAP. I for one (old white male) would testify to the wrongful situations here at CAP. Over the years I`ve voiced my disgust with the way our members are treated. Along with complete disgust and outrage at the way members treat members. But, then I hear the frustration coming from other members and even union rep`s about CAP`s while problems are being discussed, you can believe it will get around to the statement "why don`t they (older white males) just retire". I wonder how far it would have went in a court of law if that same statement was used when discussions about the members of the latest harassment accusations and charges were being lodged? "if they (harassed members) didn`t like or agree to the things going on then why don't they retire or quit?"

I am completely sure the haters out there will take this as an "old white male whining", "white separatist" or even "racist" running off at the mouth but, really I and a lot of the older white males are completely wrong, haters and racists by complete virtue of the color of our faces. We can never be sexually discriminated against. We can`t be discriminated when it comes to our years at Ford. Our union never discriminates..but... if you are an older white male it is more like you have a highly contagious disease.

As an older white male I have no problem understanding the issues of harassment that are on the second go round here at CAP. I understand the members that don`t speak or look at the ground in passing. I have come to understand my own union pretends to be non bias, non judgmental and completely fair in their everyday representation of those that get all their attention. I understand completely, that most look at older higher seniority white males and put all older white males in the same group and believe we are the root of all that is and will be wrong here at CAP. In a lot of eye`s here at CAP my face puts me in line for the same discrimination these same people that are lodging discriminatory complaints.

I do have a hard time understanding why all this judgement towards while males is being allowed by the union, the company and members of CAP. In this last court action like in the prior court action, were all the complaints lodged by a single minority group? Were all the defendants of one single minority group?

Discrimination is far from a singular minority group issue. I`m old, I`m white and I am a giver to all, I give or help in every way I can to all. The proof in that last statement, I just gave the haters the opportunity to discriminate against...... me.

Edited by Decker, 03 December 2017 - 12:50 PM.

Decker

#5 OFFLINE   Uaw_for_what

Uaw_for_what

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 07-July 15

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:39 AM

Its not just a white male issue. I dont know why someone would even make a statement like this. Its an issue with HR sweeping complaints under the Table and stating people should be careful making accusations like this when its plain and simple that something occurs when they even see it plain as day.This is not the same Company as in the past and its disgusting that they play games and not address the issue or issue's.
  • Decker likes this

#6 OFFLINE   Uaw_for_what

Uaw_for_what

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 07-July 15

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:50 AM

Well said Decker. God Bless Bro