'Inappropriate Sexual Behavior'

Uaw_for_what

I believe you can go one step further in your statement, chicagovoice, that step forward is where you`ll find "older white males".

Not only are the members of this CAP minority (older white males) unable to lodge any harassment charges with any true movement of the charges but, even with proof and witness they are not taken seriously enough for Ford to look into their claims. Yes, an older white male can complain and even file charges that get put somewhere in the deep caverns of LRO but, from everyone in LRO and some union rep`s it`s looked at as "really... look at you, you are an older white male, you are the problem". We are labeled with all the wrong doing that has ever gone on here at CAP. I for one (old white male) would testify to the wrongful situations here at CAP. Over the years I`ve voiced my disgust with the way our members are treated. Along with complete disgust and outrage at the way members treat members. But, then I hear the frustration coming from other members and even union rep`s about CAP`s while problems are being discussed, you can believe it will get around to the statement "why don`t they (older white males) just retire". I wonder how far it would have went in a court of law if that same statement was used when discussions about the members of the latest harassment accusations and charges were being lodged? "if they (harassed members) didn`t like or agree to the things going on then why don't they retire or quit?"

I am completely sure the haters out there will take this as an "old white male whining", "white separatist" or even "racist" running off at the mouth but, really I and a lot of the older white males are completely wrong, haters and racists by complete virtue of the color of our faces. We can never be sexually discriminated against. We can`t be discriminated when it comes to our years at Ford. Our union never discriminates..but... if you are an older white male it is more like you have a highly contagious disease.

As an older white male I have no problem understanding the issues of harassment that are on the second go round here at CAP. I understand the members that don`t speak or look at the ground in passing. I have come to understand my own union pretends to be non bias, non judgmental and completely fair in their everyday representation of those that get all their attention. I understand completely, that most look at older higher seniority white males and put all older white males in the same group and believe we are the root of all that is and will be wrong here at CAP. In a lot of eye`s here at CAP my face puts me in line for the same discrimination these same people that are lodging discriminatory complaints.

I do have a hard time understanding why all this judgement towards while males is being allowed by the union, the company and members of CAP. In this last court action like in the prior court action, were all the complaints lodged by a single minority group? Were all the defendants of one single minority group?

Discrimination is far from a singular minority group issue. I`m old, I`m white and I am a giver to all, I give or help in every way I can to all. The proof in that last statement, I just gave the haters the opportunity to discriminate against...... me.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Its not just a white male issue. I dont know why someone would even make a statement like this. Its an issue with HR sweeping complaints under the Table and stating people should be careful making accusations like this when its plain and simple that something occurs when they even see it plain as day.This is not the same Company as in the past and its disgusting that they play games and not address the issue or issue's.

• Like 1