Bollinger B1 EV SUV

twintornados

I love the concept but the electric part is all wrong. People that want this type of simple utilitarian brute also want good old conservative fossil power. If this thing had a nice 6bt Cummins, Ford V10, or even the old 300 I-6 backed up by a granny-1st, 5 or 6 speed manual and manually shifted T-case, I could see them selling quite a few to the guys that are fed up with all the techy crap that's unavoidable on new trucks.

I am surprised they didn't start with a pickup though. Having tried using a full size bronco as a truck, let me say that there's no replacement for 8' bed. That pass thru thing is kind of gimmicky and isn't going to make up for being a short suv.

I had seen a story on this a while back. The specs on it looked pretty good. If my memory serves me they were estimating it would be closer to $100k than $50k.

This is kind of what I expected the Bronco to look like shape wise. I like it with the exception of two door only.