2019 Focus spied with just vinyl cover

Continuing the fine history of remaking a car to almost look the last one.

Not bad though. The grille fits better on this car...little more "hips". Other than that.....not straying too far from the existing formula.

PS: Don't let the camo fool you, those headlights are just as big as the current ones.

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 2

Too bad it's not being made in the US. Looks like they could change the plant over in a weekend with how similar it looks to the current model.

Yes but where would you build Ranger and Bronco?

Are we sure this is the 2020 Focus? Doesn’t seem like they would leave it uncovered like that so far away from production.

Yes but where would you build Ranger and Bronco?

Flat Rock. Would have never put Continental there to begin with. Continental to Hermosillo. Electrics to MAP.

Can I have my $30+ million golden parachute now? I just saved the company Billions and the Ranger would have launched 2 years ago.

Flat Rock. Would have never put Continental there to begin with. Continental to Hermosillo. Electrics to MAP.

Can I have my $30+ million golden parachute now? I just saved the company Billions and the Ranger would have launched 2 years ago.

Flat Rock would have required an even larger investment and far larger construction project than what MAP is

Boring and very uninspiring to say the least. In a shrinking market, playing it safe does not cut it.

Neither does making a huge investment. It all boils down to ROI. Also don't forget Focus is a world car not just North America. And I'm still not convinced they're showing the real new body without more camo.

Neither does making a huge investment. It all boils down to ROI. Also don't forget Focus is a world car not just North America. And I'm still not convinced they're showing the real new body without more camo.

It looks like all the mules we've already seen.