Lincoln Debut at LA Auto Show? (2019 Lincoln Nautilus aka MKX)

I didnt realize this before but somebody posted this on Facebook. An Instant and Lasting Impression is the Lincoln MKT tag line. So its either a new MKT/Town Car or the Aviator replacement. I think Town Car refresh is more likely.

post-22831-0-73098600-1511837285_thumb.png

Edited by akirby
  • Like 1

I didnt realize this before but somebody posted this on Facebook. An Instant and Lasting Impression is the Lincoln MKT tag line. So its either a new MKT/Town Car or the Aviator replacement. I think Town Car refresh is more likely.

attachicon.gif743945DA-1269-4C68-8A8C-DBE2E5288A77.png

The vehicle in question looks too short (height wise) to be an Aviator.

If its what I'm think your hinting at...Aviator/MK NGExplorer?

I don't know - the vehicle pictured doesn't look like it's the right size to be anything other than the MKX refresh.

Another thing to consider - whatever it is is clearly a production model, with it having door handles. With Aviator at least 2 years off, that's another factor pointing in MKX's favor.

But the timing fits with what Lincoln has been doing the last several years. Show a "concept" (which is near production ready) 18 months to 2 years before launch, show the production models 6-12 months before production.

My wife says the hood is too long. Thats one thing I noticed about the last spy photos of the Explorer, the longer hood. The height seems to mimic those last pics too.

I was thinking the same thing...that damn sheet makes it hard to judge :)

The C-pillar looks like its thicker then the MKX also

E7287C01B6B4C2AC28413591F2128956.jpg