‘Ok to buy’ for Navigator

Its weird the ok to buy has been given to the expedition and not the nav. The factory vids show the nav bein built alongside the expy, and media had been able to drive the nav(and ironically not the expy as of yet)

It is a lower production number vehicle and it is different in a few areas so I wouldnt be surprised if there are stages of production that are different than that of the Expedition but I would also imagine since they are built together that they would have a similar timeline for customer orders. Maybe wishful thinking though.

Lincolns in general are more complicated to build than their Ford counterparts. I was at FRAP during the buildup to the Continental launch, the parts fit tighter, and there's more of them in relation to their Ford counterparts. Even though KTP already built the old Navigator, there's still going to be growing pains.

Lincolns in general are more complicated to build than their Ford counterparts. I was at FRAP during the buildup to the Continental launch, the parts fit tighter, and there's more of them in relation to their Ford counterparts. Even though KTP already built the old Navigator, there's still going to be growing pains.

Thanks for your input, this does make a lot of sense and I now understand how the Lincoln could be more laborious in production.