Why Did Brad Kezelowski Choose Outside Lane

bdegrand

My prediction came true. Glad to see Brad get in and no Chevy's can win the championship this year.

Congratulations...you were right. I thought Hamlin was going to win before Chase pinched him against the wall. The fans were noticeably cheering after Hamlin crashed. Even though I am not a Kenseth fan, I was delighted to see him pass Chase for the victory, thus putting Brad in the final four. Of course, Toyota has their two fastest drivers in the final but Ford still has a statistical chance and anything can happen. Toyota does win the Manufacturers title since Truex and Hothead have the most wins!

• Like 1

Harvick has been pretty good there the last few years, so I expect that trend to continue. Truex because mile and a half track.

Truex has the better car going in I think he will win it. Still going to count on Joey to take someone out either Truex or Bush. Would like to see Harvick win it.

Edited by coupe3w

Truex has the better car going in I think he will win it. Still going to count on Joey to take someone out either Truex or Bush. Would like to see Harvick win it.

I think with this race being only 400 miles and 267 laps, it's going to require Kevin

and Brad to qualify near the front and avoid getting stuck further back ,since there won't be much time to catch the leaders if problems happen.

I think with this race being only 400 miles and 267 laps, it's going to require Kevin

and Brad to qualify near the front and avoid getting stuck further back ,since there won't be much time to catch the leaders if problems happen.

If it turns into a crash fest like the last few weeks (and last year's finale) it's anyone's race.

Another way it could go is Busch tries to take out Truex on the last lap and they both crash out giving the win to Harvick. Now that would be cool to see.

If you look at the most recent interviews,it's Truex with the: "we are the favorite,which is perfect"....while Brad is more somber and not boasting at all. It's obvious the Penske team is at a disadvantage, but what I like is Harvick playing mind games with Truex which I think is important. The Fords know Toyota is stronger, but only Harvick knows if you can throw off any concentration ...it could help. Get Truex out of his zone and stay on his bumper

like he did at Texas....and it worked!

Edited by bdegrand

Tire management is going to be a huge factor in this race. The tires fall off faster than at most other tracks and they have fewer sets for this race than most others. Whichever team manages all that the best finishes the best. Or at least that team will be ahead until NASCAR throws the caution for imaginary debris on the backstretch with two laps to go. My heart is with either Ford but my money would be on the Busch Baby.