Some Spyshots of the 2019 Ram Grille / Headlights / Interior

Anthony

If the Hyundai rumors prove to be true it might say: "램"

I think it looks cleaner, better. They have taken that "in your face" design since 1994 as far as it could go, or even pushed it too far. This leaves the Tundra alone at the top of the list of really ugly trucks - but Nissan apparently wants that spot also so watch out.

I'm telling you, the Japanese have a competition going amongst themselves to see who can make the ugliest vehicle and still have US customers buy them....Mazda isn't participating.

I'm telling you, the Japanese have a competition going amongst themselves to see who can make the ugliest vehicle and still have US customers buy them....Mazda isn't participating.

I agree on Toyota, Lexus, Acura and Infiniti. But I actually like the Hondas and Nissans right now including the new Civic.

I do think the Hyundais and even some Kias are sharp looking (probably because they're copying Ford).

I agree on Toyota, Lexus, Acura and Infiniti. But I actually like the Hondas and Nissans right now including the new Civic.

I do think the Hyundais and even some Kias are sharp looking (probably because they're copying Ford).

I don't mind the Infinitis.....but Nissan is in with the ugly bunch in my book.....too bulbous and overstyled. Hondas to me have always been in between - I like the current Accord, but the new one I'm mixed on, haven't seen it in person yet - and the Civic I'm not a big fan of.

It's a good looking grill and front end. Much better than the current I'm a mini 18 wheeler look.

The interior looks busy because it has about 10 different colors and surface textures going on. It really has very little continuity. Kind of like 10 different designers each did a section but never talked to one another.

• Like 1