Custom Search

2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2017 CMax Titanium

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   twolostminds

twolostminds

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 28-June 08
  • Location:New Jersey. Land of high auto insurance and pollution

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:31 AM

Hi, I am interested in buying one of these two CMax Hybrids.  The dealership salespeople both say they are available for sale but don't know when they will be built and delivered.  Could someone please provide me some info on either of these two cars?  Thank you.

1FADP5DU8HL117140

1FADP5DU8HL117141

Blind Mike & Michelle
TwoLostMinds
Posted Image

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   cyberdman

cyberdman

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts
  • Joined 03-February 09
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Ford Fusion

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:54 AM

First of all this rule...

12.) Do not make multiple threads for updates. Stick to one thread per VIN / Dealer Code-Order Number for updates. You want to follow a second car you have ordered, make a new thread for that vehicle. Repeat, do not make multiple threads for the same vehicle - even if you've provided incorrect information the first time. Just correct your mis-information in an update to your thread. I will get sick of figuring out which one I need to respond to and just not respond to any of your threads.

Secondly, this sub-forum is for tracking your own vehicle, not tracking any/all vehicle(s) you may be interested in on a dealer's lot.  When you decide on one, let me know and I'll track it.  Also, the fact that they already have VINs mean they are already built or are being built right now which would lead us to another rule ... 

10.) I am not the plant, delivery system, production scheduler or your dealership. Don't ask me to estimate any type of dates or time frame for you, or why things are such and such or taking so long. I can't and won't. There are a million and one variables in what happens with your order - things take as long as they take.

I have no idea when something is definitely going to be built on a certain day or the exact day when anything will be delivered.

Cyberdman

For vehicle locator updates from me, please follow these rules:
http://www.blueovalf...please-read-me/

#3 OFFLINE   twolostminds

twolostminds

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 28-June 08
  • Location:New Jersey. Land of high auto insurance and pollution

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:53 AM

I do apologize 

First of all this rule...

Secondly, this sub-forum is for tracking your own vehicle, not tracking any/all vehicle(s) you may be interested in on a dealer's lot.  When you decide on one, let me know and I'll track it.  Also, the fact that they already have VINs mean they are already built or are being built right now which would lead us to another rule ... 

I have no idea when something is definitely going to be built on a certain day or the exact day when anything will be delivered.

Blind Mike & Michelle
TwoLostMinds
Posted Image

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·