Brad Kezelowski Battles The Toyota Dominance

bdegrand

I think this Ford driver is definitely correct about how NASCAR allows Toyota to obviously dominate the series. As the journalist concludes...NASCAR has done nothing to stop it. Congratulations to Brad for speaking out ...and facing the Toyota drivers who hate him for speaking the truth. (Yes, I am a true blue Ford guy)

https://sports.yahoo.com/kyle-busch-denny-hamlin-respond-brad-keselowskis-tweet-toyotas-213147248.html

Instead of calling out NASCAR I would have appreciated his comments more if he called out Ford to step up their game. As much as I hate him, Kyle Busch did it when TRD was still struggling and look at what's happened since. Ford has the resources to compete on a consistent basis, there's no reason they shouldn't.

I respect your comment, however, it should be known the Toyotas were allowed a new template that Brad has repeatedly mentioned. NASCAR, has refused to evaluate the manufacturers , as they always have done in the past, when an unfair advantage is apparent. I'm talking 88% leading laps of the last 5-7 races with Toyota....and NASCAR has ignored any involvement. I enjoy competition....but this is ridiculous....! Have you noticed the ONLY opposition to Brad's comments are the leading Toyota drivers?

• 3 weeks later...

The only thing the France family understands is cubic dollars. Whoever brings the most money into the sport gets preferential treatment. It has always been that way and always will be.

And besides, with the current emphasis on drivers instead of brands most fans couldn't care less if one make has an obvious advantage so long as it does not have a negative impact on their favorite driver. The last time I watched any driver introductions (which I'll admit was not very recently) the Penske boys got more boos than most other drivers which means they probably don't have much fan support either.

If the Heir Unapparent was doing any complaining about the Yota dominance NASCAR might actually do something. Then again, he is retiring at the end of the season...

The only thing the France family understands is cubic dollars. Whoever brings the most money into the sport gets preferential treatment. It has always been that way and always will be.

And besides, with the current emphasis on drivers instead of brands most fans couldn't care less if one make has an obvious advantage so long as it does not have a negative impact on their favorite driver. The last time I watched any driver introductions (which I'll admit was not very recently) the Penske boys got more boos than most other drivers which means they probably don't have much fan support either.

If the Heir Unapparent was doing any complaining about the Yota dominance NASCAR might actually do something. Then again, he is retiring at the end of the season...

The only good news that comes out of this is progressive loud mouth Earnhardt JR will finally be gone. That final race can't come soon enough!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get your hopes up just yet. He already has a commentator deal with one of the networks. NBC, I think. I suppose that makes some sense since he will probably be paired up with his old crew chief...you know, the guy with the French name - Letart. ;)

hopefully he replaces RICKBOT and all of his Prawblems.