Custom Search

Coming Up Next:
Lincoln Aviator

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2018 Navigator black label discount first time buyer

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   boredinbirmingham

boredinbirmingham

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 06-August 17
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2017 expedition

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:04 PM

Just placed the order on a 2018 black label model fully loaded with pass thru option.
With X Plan , I saved $5800. My order sheet says " priority 10". Is that good ? Since pass thru option is late availability, dealer said it could be second quarter 2018.
Also, can we delete the front lincense bracket ? Dealer will check if it's possible , currently system din't allow him to delete the front license plate bracket.

Congrats on your order! Prioritiy 10 is the best you can get, my order was assigned a 19 and I am asking for 10, should hear back soon. I also do not want the front license place and was told by the dealer that since we live in a state that doesn't require it for the state license plate that it won't come with it. I'm gonna make sure on this as well and get it in writing along with my request for no dealership advertising stickerS. I know this is a little off topic but do you have any plans on paint protection like a clear bra? I know the dealer is gonna try and sell me on this but I'm going elsewhere for anything of this nature.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   Journeyguy

Journeyguy

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 03-September 17
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:X5M

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:36 PM

Thanks ! Yes , I always have clear bra on my cars. I had good experience with Lumar and Xpel PPF.
  • boredinbirmingham likes this

#23 OFFLINE   HofstraJet

HofstraJet

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-October 06
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Expedition Limited

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:25 PM

Just placed the order on a 2018 black label model fully loaded with pass thru option.
With X Plan , I saved $5800. My order sheet says " priority 10". Is that good ? Since pass thru option is late availability, dealer said it could be second quarter 2018.
Also, can we delete the front lincense bracket ? Dealer will check if it's possible , currently system din't allow him to delete the front license plate bracket.

Congrats on your order! Prioritiy 10 is the best you can get, my order was assigned a 19 and I am asking for 10, should hear back soon. I also do not want the front license place and was told by the dealer that since we live in a state that doesn't require it for the state license plate that it won't come with it. I'm gonna make sure on this as well and get it in writing along with my request for no dealership advertising stickerS. I know this is a little off topic but do you have any plans on paint protection like a clear bra? I know the dealer is gonna try and sell me on this but I'm going elsewhere for anything of this nature.

My order does not have a front license plate bracket. I am in Florida where they are not required. According to the order guide, it is an optional item.

Also, as far as priority, my understanding is that the priority is specific to a dealership, so even if you are 19, if there is nothing lower than you, it's the same as having priority 10.

Edited by HofstraJet, 09 September 2017 - 11:28 PM.

#24 ONLINE   akirby

akirby

fordmantpw's alter ego

• 25,707 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Ti (Ruby Red)

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

Also, as far as priority, my understanding is that the priority is specific to a dealership, so even if you are 19, if there is nothing lower than you, it's the same as having priority 10.

That's correct.

2013 Fusion Titanium (Ruby Red)
2016 Lincoln MKX Reserve (Luxe/Cappucino)

#25 OFFLINE   Journeyguy

Journeyguy

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 03-September 17
  • Current Vehicle:X5M

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:07 PM

Looks like front license plate bracket is an optional item in the ordering guide. That means  dealer should be able to delete the option even though in Ohio front license plate is requited ? All my BMW and few Jeeps came without front license plate bracket. I saw all the cars in Lincoln dealership had front license plate bracket :(

My order does not have a front license plate bracket. I am in Florida where they are not required. According to the order guide, it is an optional item.

Edited by Journeyguy, 10 September 2017 - 07:08 PM.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·