Chevy mid-size CUV name : Blazer

Fgts

So are they not working on the TrailBlazer SUV anymore?/ I can't figure any other reason why they would introduce name overlap.

I didn't know they were working on a Trailblazer (aside from the Colorado based one that's available elsewhere in the world). But it's GM, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did it anyway.

Kinda stupid....its just a SWB Traverse aka GMC Acadia.

Its already 6 inches longer then the Edge and 4 inches longer then the Murano. They would have been better off enlarging the Equinox.

It would be like Ford making the Edge off the D4 platform that the Explorer is on.

Kinda stupid....its just a SWB Traverse aka GMC Acadia.

Its already 6 inches longer then the Edge and 4 inches longer then the Murano. They would have been better off enlarging the Equinox.

It would be like Ford making the Edge off the D4 platform that the Explorer is on.

The 5 seat Edge happens to be one of the smallest midsize CUV so it's a bit off the mark.

The 7 seat Edge is about the same size as Acadia. So is Highlander, Pilot, Santa Fe etc. All around 192~193"

Edited by bzcat