I am in the market for a 2017 Lincoln MKX but was discouraged when I noticed the shedding felt (I guess it is felt). It is in the arm rest, glove compartment and a small area on the console. It is leaving small particles all over the front seat and console of the car. I haven't purchased this SUV yet, because I am concerned about these airborne particles. Has anyone else noticed this in your SUV. I looked at other luxury brands and I don't see this being a problem in any other SUV . I reported the problem to Lincoln. But I didn't get a satisfactory explanation.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
Shedding Felt or Other Material-Particles
No replies to this topic