Thought I'd stop in to say hi. I've driven Ford trucks for 11 years straight, but I'm now truckless! The lease on my 14 F-150 was up and I waited too long to get my order in the the new F-450. So, I'm cruising the forums, awaiting my new ride.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Howdy from Texas
Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:41 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:35 AM
Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:59 AM
I've had a '08 F-250 and '11 F-350 DRW in the past. 1/2 ton trucks just aren't for me, I can't wait to get back in a diesel dually!
Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:27 AM
Howdy GarageNite, welcome aboard sir! I'm also in Fort Worth and a long time Ford truck owner. My current Ford truck is a smaller one. It's an '04 Ranger I've had for 12 years. I've also had older Rangers and Couriers prior to that.
Native Texan sent to spread the message, "God Blessed Texas"