Estimated Delivery Date

Hello everyone. I have been advised to join this forum to help me figure out some dates of delivery for my 17 F350SD.

I have ordered on May 26th and have just received the VIN this past Monday: 1FT8W3BT2HEE38849.

My dealer is a small Canadian dealer in Nova Scotia so it has taken us a long time to receive info on this order being so low on the Ford priority list.

I have already traded in my 08 GMC 3500HD Duramax and I'm without a truck for the first time since 2006. I work a 28 on/off rotation over seas as a ships Navigator so when I come home, I usually have an extended "Do List" which usually involves my truck. I'm hoping to plan the logistics around the arrival.

I've waited 47 days for the VIN, I'm ok to wait longer for the arrival, I just need to plan around it and come up with a back up plan.

If someone can help me find out some info on this truck it can make my life easier for my next rotation at home. I understand Mr Pioneer has helped many people previously.

Thanks in advance

DaneNav

• 2 weeks later...