My 2013 Escape SE AWD with 2.0L engine now has 100,000 km. The transmission is starting to make a clunking sound now when I put it in reverse. The dealership advised a BG Transmission Fluid Exchange Service for $335 Cdn plus tax. What is a "BG" service. Is it different from just draining the transmission fluid and adding the Mercon LV fluid specified by Ford? Thanks!
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
2013 Escape Transmission Service
No replies to this topic