Challenger outsold Mustang and Camaro in June (plus lots of talk about Peanut butter!)

Anthony

Loose and lose are two different words.

How many Dodge only store are there? If I go looking for a Charger, yeah, I'll see a Challenger, but I'm also likely to at least see a 300.

Hahaha. I know, but I spilled coffee on my keyboard and the keys stick. I double and triple L more, but the k, P, and I also stick sometimes.

Oh yes, the 300 iis another full sided car like the Charger so there is still no variety.

And damn it! the I is also sticking too! But at least I can see it as it red underlines it. I just nooticed that the word loose is in twice instead oof loose I mean

Edited by atomcat68

Damn it, I'll switch keyboards. Now the enter sticks too. Because loose is a word too it dooesn't red underline it like the doesn't in the middle of this sentence. and I really don't spend much time pproofreading this... damn it! good night!!!! The (!) isn't sticking I put a lot of them in for emphasis.

Damn it, I'll switch keyboards. Now the enter sticks too. Because loose is a word too it dooesn't red underline it like the doesn't in the middle of this sentence. and I really don't spend much time pproofreading this... damn it! good night!!!! The (!) isn't sticking I put a lot of them in for emphasis.

*wonders if keys are actually sticking or if you're doing it on purpose now *

:hysterical:

*wonders if keys are actually sticking or if you're doing it on purpose now *

:hysterical:

It is a joke. I have mild dyslexia. I often misspell words when I write them that I could spell when I talk. I also sometimes say the wrong word when I read something if the words are similar, but my keyboard does stick on my pc as I do drink lots of coffee (or is that spelled covfefe) and I spend so much time backspacing I am breaking that key too. But the keyboard was not responsible for that issue.

Edited by atomcat68

It is a joke. I have mild dyslexia. I often misspell words when I write them that I could spell when I talk. I also sometimes say the wrong word when I read something if the words are similar, but my keyboard does stick on my pc as I do drink lots of coffee (or is that spelled covfefe) and I spend so much time backspacing I am breaking that key too. But the keyboard was not responsible for that issue.

I was just messing with you ;)

Does anyone know if FCA was offering strong incentives on Challenger last month?

That could explain a lot...along with Ford pulling back on rental sales.

Challenger is kind of an anomaly where it is the only car I can think of that sells more the longer it is on sale. It has never needed heavy incentives to sell.

From Allpar: Note the only year it was down YoY was last year and only by 1,400 units (combined). This year (it's 10th!) looks to be another record.

17,423 US

1631 CAN

25,852 US

2660 CAN

36,791 US

3097 CAN

39,534 US

2350 CAN

43,119 US

1485 CAN

51,462 US

1514 CAN

51,611 US

1623 CAN

66,365 US

2669 CAN

64,433 US

3158 CAN

2017 YTD *

35,910 US

1825 CAN

Edited by Anthony

perhaps Challenger is actually big enough to have a decent back seat and be as useful as a sedan

It doesn't. My mom has one, I'm average height and I struggle to fit in the back seat. Granted, it's not as bad as the Mustang where you need to be a small child, midget or double amputee to even have a chance of fitting tn the back seat, but its still not comfortable.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

Have y'all had Buckeyes (the candy)? Rolled peanut butter dough dipped in chocolate... an Ohio delicacy. We started making our s'mores with Reese cups in lieu of plain chocolate years ago, and we've never gone back.

Chocolate and Peanut Butter are a near-religious experience around here.

If you make it to Columbus, we'll make you all some buckeyes. (Our recipe measures peanut butter, butter, and powdered sugar in *pounds*, not cups. There will be plenty.)

I was in Columbus for a conference last April. They had buckeyes out for us to eat.

It was ok. I only say that because I've never been a fan of the PB-and-chocolate combo.

Have y'all had Buckeyes (the candy)? Rolled peanut butter dough dipped in chocolate... an Ohio delicacy. We started making our s'mores with Reese cups in lieu of plain chocolate years ago, and we've never gone back.

Chocolate and Peanut Butter are a near-religious experience around here.

If you make it to Columbus, we'll make you all some buckeyes. (Our recipe measures peanut butter, butter, and powdered sugar in *pounds*, not cups. There will be plenty.)

Can you ship? ?

I was in Columbus for a conference last April. They had buckeyes out for us to eat.

It was ok. I only say that because I've never been a fan of the PB-and-chocolate combo.

There are definitely some better than others. I'd wager that it was Anthony Thomas or some other mass-produced variant they had out for you, which never get the consistency of the peanut butter right.

Can you ship?

I'd be happy to wager the next time the Bucks and the Ducks play... :)