NASCAR Fan Council

blksn8k2

I was away for a few days and now I'm trying to catch up on old emails. I just came across this invitation to join NASCAR's Fan Council. I wonder if they have a clue what they would be getting into? LOL!

Do you like sharing your opinions? How would you like the chance to share your opinions and feedback directly with NASCAR?

NASCAR would like to invite you to join the Official NASCAR Fan Council!

Throughout the year, members receive email invitations to participate in short online surveys through which we will seek your input on a wide variety of NASCAR topics such as the weekly races, tracks, drivers, sponsors, and more. We will keep your information in confidence and will never try to sell you anything.

This opportunity to join will be available through Saturday, July 22nd. Your initial survey will take a few minutes to complete, but rest assured, we typically try to keep all Official NASCAR Fan Council surveys short. While this survey is longer than normal, the information you provide here will help us keep all future surveys throughout the year short.

If you are interested in joining, just click the link below to get started!