Tesla's real capacity problem? Too many employees

silvrsvt

In all seriousness there are serious issues here...I was at the plant back in May and it looked like NO one was doing anything...the assembly line wasn't even moving...I was there for about an hour or so on the tour..so it wasn't like everyone was on lunch.

They make about 2500 cars a week...I've been to EAP several times when it was open...and they made about 50 cars an hour! EAP was one of the smallest plants Ford had at time before it closed also.

If they can't make more cars then that with all the employees they have...something is seriously wrong. They also aren't going to start making Model 3 next month either...

If they can't make more cars then that with all the employees they have...something is seriously wrong. They also aren't going to start making Model 3 next month either...

As I've been saying for a while now, they'll have their big "we did it!!!" event where they hand out a few cars (to employees) just to make it look to the public like they're right on target with their goals, when in reality they're having issues getting production started.

As I've been saying for a while now, they'll have their big "we did it!!!" event where they hand out a few cars (to employees) just to make it look to the public like they're right on target with their goals, when in reality they're having issues getting production started.

Damn the NDA...but the line wasn't even completed in May...