F350 4x4 crew/c

I've tried to enter the above vin# into www.cousb.ford.com. It gives me an error

A Matching vehicle could not be determined.

glrret may be right. I couldn't tell you. That website is unreliable on it's best day.

Good news is your dealer ETA finally popped up. August 26th to September 1st.

• Like 1

Mine is as well. XLT premium package. Mine is going to Nova Scotia.

Looking at our selected trucks, I'm thinking there is some logic to how the assembly line is organized for the builds.

My build date is the 12th from what Pioneer tells me. I'm roughly guessing a delivery of around Sept 1st.

1FT8W3BT2HEE32873

Thank you very much! Any idea why so long? Now I get to find a ride for 2 months and unfortunately cancel a trip. But I do feel better getting the info, thanks again.

If you're out there and listening, your truck was indeed built yesterday. It is now at an upfitter. You must have had a spray in liner or an option that isn't installed on the factory line.

Your ETA is August 24th to 30th.

• 2 weeks later...

Pioneer this was a wild ride! With the extended wait still being an issue. I bought an F350 Platinum that day. I was being billed for the rental and didn't want to wait and pay for another month! I have been back to see that truck and I really do like it. But I got very lucky this truck became available. It is ruby red still cc lb Fx4!

Hello Pioneer,

I was just wondering if there might be any update to my truck's delivery date.

1FT8W4DT1HEE16067

Many thanks.

It was unloaded at the rail yard and the transport company has it. Your should have it in the next day or so. ETA is the 11th to 13th.