F350 4x4 crew/c

Talked to My dealer today. He told me that my SD will not be built until July 19th or later ordered on May 25th 2017.

He told me that he was waiting on 14 super duties including mine.

Ford told him that there has been problems in building SD's.

I will try and get more info on my dealer's number so I can post it. I will be talking to him on wednesday face to face.

OK. Figured it out. After playing with it awhile, I found that I have to put the letter F before the B8189.

So, dealer FB8189 order number J33 still doesn't have a VIN. It's coded priority 10 so you can't get better than that.

Looking at the dealers total orders, it looks like yours in the next to be scheduled. Looks like a fairly large dealer too.

Wish I could help more. Bump the thread next Wednesday or so and I'll look again. I think they schedule VIN's on unscheduled orders on Tuesday.

• Like 1

Sorry just frustrated. Can anyone get any more info, please? The only info I do have is order code 4593 and dealer F71040.I am running in to a problem where I may lose current truck and have no vehicle until the new one arrives

If your vehicle was ordered from Galpin Ford, I have news. Your VIN is 1FT8W3BT2HEE32873 and it will be built the week of July 24th. ETA to your dealer is around September 5th.

Ok,thanks again for looking. I guess that is another problem of choosing almost every option. Every one is a potential delay. I guess I was wondering if it was a priority thing or a dealer caused delay. Oh well 4 months of anticipation and buying all the accessories

My truck was not a lease. Due to engine issues Ford bought my truck back. It has been in the dealer since March while they tried to diagnose the problem. Been in the shop so many times and still not resolved. So between the service department, sales and reacquired vehicle group. Nobody can answer what's going to happen now.

OK. Figured it out. After playing with it awhile, I found that I have to put the letter F before the B8189.

So, dealer FB8189 order number J33 still doesn't have a VIN. It's coded priority 10 so you can't get better than that.

Looking at the dealers total orders, it looks like yours in the next to be scheduled. Looks like a fairly large dealer too.

Wish I could help more. Bump the thread next Wednesday or so and I'll look again. I think they schedule VIN's on unscheduled orders on Tuesday.

I'm hoping for an update to this inquiry , My dealer has no new info

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to know if there any update available for my truck.