'08 Edge Rear Alignment Parts Help

DuPont1

Can anyone identify these bolts for me? My rear wheels need to have the camber adjusted because the inner part of both tires is getting chewed up. Once we got it on the rack, we found that these two bolts are seized up, so I need to order replacements before we start trying to remove them. An official description would help, but a part number would be great. I looked at the exploded view of this and I can't seem to identify the right ones.post-57087-0-20875900-1496445040_thumb.jpgpost-57087-0-71284400-1496445051_thumb.jpg

Chamber bolts. Only available through Ford. I just went through this with my 2008 Focus.

2 questions. Where do you live and what kind of miles are on it? Based on personal experience you might want to have the subframe inspected. When I finally cracked and took my car in to get those bolts removed they ended up needed to replace the whole subframe. If they weren't tightened properly in the past (which sounds like could be the case based on your post), water and salt could have gotten in there, combined with the forces of the improperly tightened bolt will enlarge those holes and make it unable to be properly aligned and in all likelihood unsafe to drive. Happened to me. Michigan winters/roads destroyed mine.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

I live in Pennsylvania. It's got about 129,00 miles. The garage had it up on the rack and didn't see any other issues, but I definitely did not want to pay for factory parts. Now I'm looking at $80 for a $5 bolt. I appreciate the response though. It seems odd that both sides would show the exact same wear at the same time. I don't suppose it could be the shocks?

Edited by DuPont1

I live in Pennsylvania. The garage had it up on the rack and didn't see any other issues, but I definitely did not want to pay for factory parts. Now I'm looking at $80 for a $5 bolt. I appreciate the response though.

The issue I'm talking about won't be visible until you get those bolts out. There's a good chance they will need to be cut. It's very common with Fords. They don't use any kind of anti-seize at the factory.