Livonia Trans

thezip

Almost everyone starts out in assembly, but there are opportunities to move into better positions. 182 tried to keep people from coming here 2 years ago, and failed. There is shopping allowed for OT, so no one is completely blocked at 40 hours. Some areas are working 10 hour days, and some work weekends. Come on and join us. Many of us that came from other plants will welcome you with open arms, as Union Brothers and Sisters should. Perhaps one day, 182 will grow up and learn what a Union is. Remember, we are all ONE FORD regardless of where we come from, and one UAW.

• Like 2

Almost everyone starts out in assembly, but there are opportunities to move into better positions. 182 tried to keep people from coming here 2 years ago, and failed. There is shopping allowed for OT, so no one is completely blocked at 40 hours. Some areas are working 10 hour days, and some work weekends. Come on and join us. Many of us that came from other plants will welcome you with open arms, as Union Brothers and Sisters should. Perhaps one day, 182 will grow up and learn what a Union is. Remember, we are all ONE FORD regardless of where we come from, and one UAW.

Would you hug and kiss the people coming in to take your job? The low people at Livonia are sick and tired of you people coming over. And now if anything happens, like Trump starting a war, you people get to stay and we will get laid off. Its only a matter of time until it happens. But keep acting like you never fucked anyone over by transferring.

Would you hug and kiss the people coming in to take your job? The low people at Livonia are sick and tired of you people coming over. And now if anything happens, like Trump starting a war, you people get to stay and we will get laid off. Its only a matter of time until it happens. But keep acting like you never fucked anyone over by transferring.

and the low people everywhere else are tired of getting fucked over by crybabies like you.
  • Like 1

Please 182 stfu about it. Man up and quit being a baby. 3rd plant for me, had to start over 3 times so far in my Ford career. A lot of others had to do the same so put your big boy pants on or hit Plymouth road and don't look back. Welcome to the auto industry.

• Like 1

Either you don't understand how the Ford system works and why or you are just to selfish to care.

In my almost 30 years with Ford I have worked with or been bumped by people who transferred from each of the closed plants listed below. Every one of them was able to keep their Job when the ax fell on their plant. We did not grumble or complain, we understood that is how it works. We except this system because we know it will protect us if we find our own plant closing. If the UAW / Ford systems bothers you so much you may want to try retail or fast food work where seniority means nothing.

Saline

Monroe

Wixom

Atlanta

Canton Forge

Ypsilanti Plant

Edison Assembly

Twin Cities

Norfolk

Ford / New Holland tractor division

Batavia Transmission

North Pen

Lorain Assembly

New Jersey Assembly

Norfolk Assembly

St. Louis Assembly

Cleveland casting

Rouge Railroad

World Headquarters Food workers

Mazda

Chesterfield

Edited by Dayshift
  • Like 1

No wonder why I dont see ya any more. best of luck on your next chapter.

182, if you don't like the fact that senority is protected by the National Contract...fight to change it...By the way...Good Luck with that...cause its NEVER gonna happen. I have been to 5 plants. Welcome to the UAW. Stuff happens, Deal with it, or QUIT!

You tried that same old tired line of bullshit 2 years ago before I came to Livonia...You lied to people then, and you telling the same lies today. Get over yourself. In the overall scheme of things, you are NOBODY!

And as for your Question about welcoming people...I HAVE done it...3 times in my career when people came from other plants with more seniority than I had. I welcomed them as UAW Brothers and Sisters, Knowing that one day, I would have seniority because of the struggles of those that came before me.

Edited by trailfndr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...