2017 F450 Lariat

Thank you.

My belief is that Carrera and most users on here are not trying to make u mad. All of us appreciate your efforts. We all speculate that you must work in an environment that keeps you on edge. Smile once in a while and be happy.

I smile all the time.

First, please don't presume to know what I am involved with and how it treats me, that is actually very insulting.

Secondly, you trying to defend someone who comes in like a know-it-all and acts like they are above the rules isn't doing you any favors. My time here is extremely limited and I try to be as brief and do this as quick as I possibly can. That is why the rules exist and why they are what they are. So if you come in here and tell me you already know the status and demand I provide you with something other than that (which is specified in the rules that I do not) you might see why that makes me irate. Then you proceed to demand the same information as everyone else (all the while still asking for more info that I don't provide) and I when I give in and provide exactly the only information I do provide - it isn't good enough for them. They are lucky that they ended up only getting a closed thread and not a forum ban. This information is a privilege. If someone doesn't like what I provide they are free to get it anywhere else. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Now let's take this back on topic - which is tracking for you. I don't want to hear anymore about this. Thanks.