Custom Search

Coming Up Next:
Lincoln Aviator

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.
Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Rumors @ Flat Rock Assy.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   FullThrottleF150

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-April 17
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:2013 F150 S.crew XLT 4x4

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:03 PM

Hello Everyone, & or Anyone!
I'm a newbie here, but plan on visiting this page more often!
I do have a somewhat odd question though. The latest rumors flying around at the Flat Rock Assy plant in MI. Are that Hertz (rental agency) has placed a significant order for some 20,000 Ford Mustangs. (Give or take about 20,000) No one seems to have ANY concrete proof of this though. There is a high number of low Seniority people @ FRAP, that like to start little rumors like this! They seem to think it's funny, as too how fast it spreads. Personally, I'd rather know the facts. It also has a lot to do with our upcoming summer shutdown.
So, please!! I ask of anyone commenting on my question, do not tell me something that starts with "I heard from a buddy, that Ford is closing all their Dealerships"! Lol! Was just making a example! Facts please, only!
Thank You,
Steve L.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·