Hello Everyone, & or Anyone!
I'm a newbie here, but plan on visiting this page more often!
I do have a somewhat odd question though. The latest rumors flying around at the Flat Rock Assy plant in MI. Are that Hertz (rental agency) has placed a significant order for some 20,000 Ford Mustangs. (Give or take about 20,000) No one seems to have ANY concrete proof of this though. There is a high number of low Seniority people @ FRAP, that like to start little rumors like this! They seem to think it's funny, as too how fast it spreads. Personally, I'd rather know the facts. It also has a lot to do with our upcoming summer shutdown.
So, please!! I ask of anyone commenting on my question, do not tell me something that starts with "I heard from a buddy, that Ford is closing all their Dealerships"! Lol! Was just making a example! Facts please, only!
(THE BEST NEVER REST)
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
Rumors @ Flat Rock Assy.
No replies to this topic