Ford Mustang best selling sports car in the world

Good..lest ford muck it up...yep..right where she belongs..top dog

and I can assure you that the majority of actual global Mustang buyers are buying it because of what it is,

Ford won't be changing the basic formula anytime soon because what they have is what Ford fans want.

Mind you,

if Ford was to offer a TTV6 version, that may stir the loins of Brits, Germans and Aussies who remember

the Euro Ford Capri and open up a whole different buyer segment.a 400 HP TT V6 would do fine thanks.:)

Edited by jpd80

and I can assure you that the majority of actual global Mustang buyers are buying it because of what it is,

Ford won't be changing the basic formula anytime soon because what they have is what Ford fans want.

Mind you,

if Ford was to offer a TTV6 version, that may stir the loins of Brits, Germans and Aussies who remember

the Euro Ford Capri and open up a whole different buyer segment.a 400 HP TT V6 would do fine thanks. :)

From what I've read, forty nine hundred and fifty one cubic centimeters of eight cylinder motor is stirring their loins just fine.

From what I've read, forty nine hundred and fifty one cubic centimeters of eight cylinder motor is stirring their loins just fine.

Ford Aus just walked away from the Shelby supercharger kit because it fails Local Regs on drive by noise limits...

Edited by jpd80