Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
2011 ABS pigtail
Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:01 PM
I would really like to avoid spending $800 for a new engine harness
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:07 AM
Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:05 PM
Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:14 PM
The connector was crushed and the wiring was cut right at the module. Just wanted to be sure there wasn't anything resistance dependant or something on that pigtail
If you make a good splice the resistance won't change enough to have an affect on the sensor readings.