Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
2016 Edge Dead Battery
Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:31 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:49 AM
Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:34 PM
Not to sound to simple but there must be a draw on the battery. Did they check for anything drawing down the battery or just replace it.
I had this happen with a new 90 Chrysler 5th Ave. Every time I let the car sit a few days, the battery went dead. The dealer discovered the switch for the glove box light was bent and the light remained on constantly. They adjusted it and no further problem. Sounds like you may have something similar with the rear hatch.