I'm Back With My 2017 Super Duty

Thanks! How's the new Raptor? Have I missed the pics because I haven't come across any?

The truck is great except the trans issue at 1600 miles, which has now been rectified. This truck is so much more refined than my last Raptor. I'm still getting used to the lack of exhaust sound though:)

I posted a pic of the truck the day I picked it up in the tracking forum. Ill post a couple pics of it in a couple of weeks, after I'm done customizing it.

The truck is great except the trans issue at 1600 miles, which has now been rectified. This truck is so much more refined than my last Raptor. I'm still getting used to the lack of exhaust sound though:)

I posted a pic of the truck the day I picked it up in the tracking forum. Ill post a couple pics of it in a couple of weeks, after I'm done customizing it.

Refinement is one area where my '17 SD really shines over my '08 as well. It's amazing the advancements in just 9 years.

Looking forward to more pics!