I'm Back With My 2017 Super Duty

Hey all! I took a brief hiatus from the site for a while (my daughter and I made an agreement...she gave up Pinterest and I gave up 'my Ford site' for Lent), but now I'm back and trying to catch up. While I was gone, I took delivery of my 2017 F350 Lariat with the 6.7L PowerStroke. Wow, is this truck amazing!! There is absolutely no comparison to the '08 F250 that I had before this truck.

I ordered the truck on 1/31, and it showed up at the dealer on 3/20 after sitting at the rail yard 100 miles away for almost 2 weeks. Funny story, my salesman text me a pic of the truck saying it was in. My wife happened to be near the dealership taking my daughter to the dentist, so she stopped by to see it. It was unlocked, so she sent me a pic of her in the truck. I sent that to my salesman and freaked him out a bit...he thought I photoshopped it! :) I picked it up on 3/21 and now have 1100 miles on it, ready for the first camping trip of the season this weekend. I can't wait to see how it tows compared to my 6.4L.

A few pics are below.

post-22073-0-64839000-1492614221_thumb.jpgpost-22073-0-69332400-1492614226_thumb.jpgpost-22073-0-74786000-1492614230_thumb.jpgpost-22073-0-12401000-1492614236_thumb.jpgpost-22073-0-28124500-1492614243_thumb.jpgpost-22073-0-64314700-1492614251_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Is that a 6 foot bed?

What Pioneer said below.

Looks like the 6 3/4 bed.

You need some floor liners, dude.

They've been added. :) Those pics (except the one where it is clean) were taken before the dealer PDI'd it. Pretty crazy how filthy they get it in only 7 miles. :(

Since the pics I've added floor liners, bug shield, tonneau, spray-in bedliner, fifth wheel hitch, and Tufskinz letters in the tailgate and bug shield. I hope to get some time to wash and wax it and get some good pics soon.

What Pioneer said below.

They've been added. :) Those pics (except the one where it is clean) were taken before the dealer PDI'd it. Pretty crazy how filthy they get it in only 7 miles. :(

Since the pics I've added floor liners, bug shield, tonneau, spray-in bedliner, fifth wheel hitch, and Tufskinz letters in the tailgate and bug shield. I hope to get some time to wash and wax it and get some good pics soon.

Pics of the Tufskinz letters please.

Fordman-as the kids would say ..."awesome". Bring it on up -the 4720 needs a ride to the Fairgrounds and the son's 5.4 is getting a little tired pulling that weight!

Where you live Bob? I'm looking for something heavy to hook behind it. :) The fiver this weekend should be a small test.

• Like 1

Really nice, love the color. Congratulations.

Thanks! I think more thought went into color than anything else! :)

Glad you have a distraction from your Cardinals getting off to slow start - :)

Yeah, let's not talk about that. But, at least we aren't alone in last place anymore.

It is an interesting color combination. Caribou secondary color with a black interior. Bet you won't find one like that sitting on a lot.

Yup most have the tan interior but I was coming from tan and wanted something darker. Odd thing though, on the first road trip with it, we saw one win the exact same color combo headed down the road next to us. Thumbs up were shared all around. :)

Edited by fordmantpw